One of the biggest social events to ever take place in Roswell, Ga., was the wedding of Martha “Mittie” Bulloch and Theodore “Thee” Roosevelt Sr. at Bulloch Hall on Dec. 22, 1853.
What visitors are reading:
- Enter to Win: A two-night mountain escape for a family of four
- Finding the 'love' in Nelson County, Virginia
- Road-tripping to Amish country: A budget-friendly option for families
- Fall festivals a go in Franklin County
- Traveling Maryland's Ice Cream Trail
- Enjoy outdoor fun this fall in Luzerne County
- Florida theme parks continue modified operations
- Enjoy a Luray fall getaway
- Timberline Resort, Timberline Mountain: Out with the old, in with the new
- Harrisonburg shows its summer side
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Since 1999, Washington Walks guides have been leading visitors and locals alike along the streets of America’s capital city, revealing the stories and sites that abound on the National Mall and beyond. Our walking tours require no reservations, take place rain or shine, and are reasonably pr…