Cecil County is located on the Upper Chesapeake Bay, midway between Philadelphia and Baltimore. Discover charming small towns, parks with miles of trails, specialty and antique shops, award winning restaurants, and inns. You can hike, bike, camp, bird watch, ride horseback, or drop a fishing line. Catch the action at the casino or at a family fun event. Five rivers, Chesapeake Bay and the C&D Canal can be explored by boat or by land. Experience panoramic views from Turkey Point Lighthouse on a bluff overlooking the Bay, or from the banks of the C&D Canal where ships from around the globe cruise.
What visitors are reading:
- Camping and Cabins in the Allegheny National Forest
- Commit to finishing the September 11th National Memorial Trail
- Frank Lloyd Wright comes alive in Pennsylvania's Laurel Highlands
- Destinations begin reopening: Start planning your next trip
- Explore the wonderful life in Indiana County, Pa.
- Enter to Win: An adventure getaway for two at the New River Gorge
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Since 1999, Washington Walks guides have been leading visitors and locals alike along the streets of America’s capital city, revealing the stories and sites that abound on the National Mall and beyond. Our walking tours require no reservations, take place rain or shine, and are reasonably pr…
Exclusive offer for federal employees! Get up to 33% off T-Mobile Amplified for your whole family. That's unlimited talk, text, data and premium features like unlimited HD streaming - all on America's Best Unlimited Network.