Cecil County is located on the Upper Chesapeake Bay, midway between Philadelphia and Baltimore. Discover charming small towns, parks with miles of trails, specialty and antique shops, award winning restaurants, and inns. You can hike, bike, camp, bird watch, ride horseback, or drop a fishing line. Catch the action at the casino or at a family fun event. Five rivers, Chesapeake Bay and the C&D Canal can be explored by boat or by land. Experience panoramic views from Turkey Point Lighthouse on a bluff overlooking the Bay, or from the banks of the C&D Canal where ships from around the globe cruise.
What visitors are reading:
- Raising a toast to Bavarian Brothers
- 18 fall faves in Lancaster County, Pa.
- Enter to Win: An Atlantic City Getaway for four
- Cruise into fall and beyond in Kent County, Md.
- Indulge at fall festivals in the Mid-Atlantic's oyster-producing regions
- Celebrate Howard County's thriving agriculture this fall
- Hardy County Heritage Weekend builds upon popular home tour
- Enjoy a local staycation at Live! Casino and Hotel
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Since 1999, Washington Walks guides have been leading visitors and locals alike along the streets of America’s capital city, revealing the stories and sites that abound on the National Mall and beyond. Our walking tours require no reservations, take place rain or shine, and are reasonably pr…