Protect your job with CareerGuard
Protect yourself and your job with CareerGuard. When you choose CareerGuard as your preferred professional liability partner, you get:
- An agency who has been offering Federal Employee insurance for over 35 years.
- A program backed by an insurance company who is rated “A” excellent by A.M. Best
- A program underwritten by a U.S-based insurer whose parent is a U.S.-based company that has been in business for over 80-years.
- Partner law firm who has been serving their clients for over 90 years and have built the reputation of experts in Federal employment practices.
- Premium payment options tailored to suit you.
CAREERGUARD COVERAGE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Flexible options: $100,000/$200,000 coverage available for administrative and criminal acts, and $1,000,000/$2,000,000 for civil acts.
- Accidental Death coverage available
- Security Clearance proceedings covered
- No deductibles
- Coverage for law enforcement claims arising from HR218
WHEN FEDERAL EMPLOYEES NEED PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY COVERAGE, THE CHOICE IS CLEAR. ENROLL IN CAREERGUARD TODAY.
Contact us at (800)-221-3083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may be eligible for up to 50% of your annual premium cost for professional liability coverage. Check with your agency.
- Indiana County tours offer step back in time
- Labor Day on the Chesapeake Bay
- Berkeley County offers a new way to enjoy the fair
- Atlantic City offers host of outdoor activities
- Gettysburg reenactment rescheduled for Aug. 22-23
- Virtual reality events and tours can help us bridge the gap
- Plan ahead and explore safely
- Stay and play in the mountains of West Virginia
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.